There are a few steps to take in order to successfully move your Clash of Clans account from one iOS device to another, or from an Android device to an iPhone (or vice versa). We’ll lay out all the steps involved below:
1. If you have an iOS device, connect it to iTunes and make sure you have a recent backup of your data. You can find this option under the Summary tab for your device in iTunes.
2. Once you have a backup, uninstall Clash of Clans from your current iOS device. Don’t worry – this won’t delete your account or progress, as that’s stored on Supercell’s servers (not on the individual devices).
3. On your new iOS device, install Clash of Clans and set up a new game with any random name and clan tag. Then immediately close the app again – we just need it installed so that the next step works properly.
4. Now open up iFile (or some other file manager app) on your new device and navigate to the following folder: /var/mobile/Applications/Supercell/. In here, you should see a folder called ‘Clash of clans’. Tap on this and then look for the ‘documents’ folder inside it – tap on that too.
5a. For those coming FROM an Android Device: Open up Google Drive (or whatever service you used to back up your old Android save), locate the ‘com-supercell-clashofclans’ folder (‘mygames99999’ if transferring from an older version), select ALL files within this directory and download them onto your computer somewhere safe; we’ll need them in Step 8!
What is the best way to transfer COC from Android to iPhone?
Assuming you would like tips on how to move Clash of Clans from an Android device to an iOS device:
It is not possible to directly transfer your Clash of Clans village from an Android device to an iOS device. However, there are a few workaround methods that allow you to keep your progress and start playing on your new device.
One method is to create a backup of your village on your Android device using Google+ (if you’re already signed in with Google+ on both devices) or iTunes (for iPhones/iPads only). Once the backup has been created, restore it onto your new iOS device. Please note that this will only work if you’re moving FROM an Android TO and iOS Device – it cannot be done vice versa.
Another method is to use a service called BlueStacks, which allows you to play mobile games on your computer. You can download the game onto your computer, sign into your account, and then connect your iPhone/iPad to the computer and sync the two devices. This will give you access to all of clash of clans features including making purchases, attacking other players villages etc. The downside however is that since its being played through an emulator, some features may not work as intended such as push notifications for attacks or shield timers not appearing properly
How to transfer COC from Android to iPhone without losing data?
COC is a game which is played by transferring the data from one device to another. It can be done by using an android phone and an iPhone. The process of doing so is as follows:
-Firstly, the user needs to sign in into their Google account on their Android phone.
-After that, they need to go to the settings option and look for ‘Accounts and Sync’. Upon selecting this option, all the accounts which are added to the phone will be displayed.
-The user then needs to select their Google account and click on ‘Remove Account’. By doing this, they will be signed out of their current Google account.
-Once the above step is completed, the user needs to restart their device and open COC again. When prompted, they should enter a new account name which will be used for playing COC on Android devices going forward.-Now that a new account has been set up on Android, it’s time iphone .On IOS ,the first thing you must do after opening Clash Of Clans is create or log into yourGame Center account..if You don’t have Game Center ID just create New One following some easy steps ..Go To Setting> iCloud > Create New Apple ID . After CreatingNew iTunes & App Store Account return backto previous page And Select Use Existing ID >Sign In With your Newly created Apple id & Password.
Open The link Given Below For video tutorial : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekxABrI73rM
Is it possible to transfer COC from Android to iPhone?
It is possible to transfer your Clash of Clans account from an Android device to an iPhone. To do so, you’ll need to use the steps outlined in this support article from Supercell. Please note that transferring your account will not result in any lost data – all of your progress and purchases will carry over to your new device.
Before you begin, make sure that both devices are connected to the same Game Center account. You can check this by opening the Settings app on each device and navigating to Game Center > View Account. If they’re not already linked, you’ll need to sign in with the same Apple ID on both devices. Once you’ve verified that both devices are using the same Game Center account, follow these steps:
1) On your Android device, open Clash of Clans and tap the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen. This will open the game’s settings menu.
2) Scroll down and tap Link a Device. A pop-up window will appear asking how you would like to link your device; select iOS here. 3) Enter your Apple ID email address and password when prompted, then tap Sign In > Continue on any additional prompts that appear. 4) Tap Allow on the Clash of Clans would like to access yourgame center prompt that appears next; this gives Clash of Clans permission to link withGame Center on behalf of your Apple ID account 5) Tap I’m New Here if you’re starting playing Clash of Clans forthe first time onthis iOSdevice OR tap Copy Data ifyou have a preëxistingaccountonthis ideviceand would likethegamesettingsand villagesavedProgressfromyourAndroid deviceto be copiedovertoiphone(note:existingiPhonedataforthat particularaccountwillbe overwritten).6)back outofhetopmostscreenbytappingThergeariconin Thetop-rightcornerofthescreenthenonThepop-outmenuThatappearsTapLog Out 7), RestartClashof ClansonyouriPhone 8), Whenprompted logintoYouriOSdevice usinglyourAppleIDthenewpasswordcreatedinthepreviousstepThiswillnowloadYourCOCdatafromTheandroidDevice associatedwiththismeaningallpurchasesMadeandsaveddatawillbemovedovertoyournewIOSdevice
How to transfer COC from Android to iPhone without rooting?
Assuming you would like tips on how to seamlessly transition your Clash of Clans account from an Android device to an iOS device:
The first thing you will need to do is uninstall the game from your Android device- don’t worry, this won’t delete your account or progress. Depending on what kind of phone you have, go to either Settings > Apps & notifications > See all apps > scroll down and select “Clash of Clans” > tap “Uninstall”. For Samsung devices, go to Settings > Applications > Application manager > swipe over to the “All apps” tab > find and select “Clash of Clans”> tap Uninstall.
Once the game is uninstalled from your Android device, install it onto your iOS device via the App Store. If you are using the same Game Center/Google+/Facebook account that you used for your oldAndroid village, simply log in when prompted after launchingthe gameonyour newiOSdeviceandyour villageshouldpop up!However, ifyouare notloggedintowith oneofthesethirdpartyaccountsonthenewdevicesimplytap –Create a New VillagetobeginatZeroagainorloadfroma previousbackup(outlinedbelow).
Shouldyouencounterany TechnicalIssues withlinkingPleaseemaildeep Linking CustomerSupport attheaddressprovidedbelowwithas muchdetailasyoucanprovide including:
-WhattheexactIssueisthatappears i.e.IseeanErrorMessage,orMyVillagewillnotload etc…
Screenshotsofthe exacterrormessageswouldalsobe beneficialforusinorderto resolvetheseissuesaspermanentlyfortherestofourPlayersastheyaresurelyencounteredbymanyothers too…