There are many reasons why you might not be able to change your ringtone on Android. One possibility is that you have an older version of the Android operating system installed on your device. Another reason could be that your carrier has disabled the ability to change ringtones. If you’re unsure about why you can’t change your ringtone, it’s best to contact your carrier or manufacturer for more information.
How to change ringtone on Android
Assuming you would like steps on how to change your ringtone for Android:
1. Open Settings and select Sound
2. Select Phone ringtone
3. You will see a list of available tones
4. Tap the Add button to add new sounds from your music collection
5. To pick one of your own tracks, navigate to the required file location and then tap the song you want to set as a ringtone
6. Once selected, tap the ♥️ icon in order to save it as a favourite tone7￼￼￼￼￼
Best ringtones for Android
Best ringtones for Android:
If you are looking for some best ringtones for your android phone, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will guide you about some of the best Android ringtones which you can use on your phone.
Android phones come with a lot of features and one of the most important feature is that you can change its default ringtone according to your choice. You can either set it to a particular contact or set it as your system-wide alert tone. There are many ways to change ringtones on Android but we will be discussing only those methods which are easy and effective.
1) ZEDGE Ringtones & Wallpapers:
zedge appZEDGE™ offers millions of free wallpapers, video backgrounds, icons, live wallpapers, notification sounds and apps gamesCategorized collections help you find what interests At night 2amFree originalityEvery day new contentis updated
How to set a custom ringtone on Android
Assuming you have the ringtone file already:
1. Head to Settings on your homescreen or app drawer, and scroll down toSound & notification.
2. Tap Phone ringtone. This will open a list of your current Ringtone themes.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of this menu, and tap Add ringtone.
4. This will bring you to your storage explorer. Find the custom .mp3 or .m4a files you wishto use, then tap on it to select it as your new ringtone theme. Return back tot he main Sound & Notification page after selectingyour new tone.
6-Under Default notifications, choose the newly added customRingtone theme from the list..
How to create a custom ringtone for Android
Nowadays, smartphone users prefer to have a custom ringtone for their devices. There are different ways to set up a personalized ringtone on Android phones. The following steps will guide you on how to create a custom ringtone for your Android phone.
First, open the Settings app on your device and tap on the Sound & vibration option. Then, scroll down and tap on the Phone ringtone option. Here, you will see a list of all the available ringtones for your device. To add a new ringtone, tap on the + Add button at the bottom of the screen.
Next, select either an audio file or an MP3 file that you want to use as your new ringtone. If you choose an audio file, it must be in .mp3 format and less than 100MB in size. Once you’ve selected the file, tap on the OK button to save your changes.
You can also edit an existing sound file to make it your own custom ringtone. To do this, long-press on the sound file that you want to edit and then tap on the Edit button. From here, you can trim off any unwanted parts of the song using the handles at each end ofthe track visualizer. When you’re finished editing, just tap on the Done button and then select whether you want to set this as your default ringtone or not.