The Lexus NX is a compact luxury SUV that was introduced in 2015. It is based on the Toyota RAV4, but it has a more luxurious interior and exterior. The NX comes in two different trim levels: the base model and the F Sport. The F Sport has a more aggressive look with larger wheels and a sport-tuned suspension.
The Lexus NX is powered by a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 235 horsepower. It’s mated to a six-speed automatic transmission and front-wheel drive is standard. All-wheel drive is optional and it improves traction in slippery conditions. The NX gets an EPA estimated fuel economy of 24 mpg city/28 mpg highway for the front-wheel drive model and 22 mpg city/27 mpg highway for the all-wheel drive version.
The interior of the Lexus NX is well designed and features high quality materials throughout. The front seats are comfortable and offer plenty of adjustments, while the rear seats have decent headroom and legroom for adults. Standard features include leatherette upholstery, heated front seats, dual zone climate control, Bluetooth connectivity, push button start, an 8-inch infotainment display screen, Siri Eyes Free voice recognition technology, USB port, 18 inch alloy wheels and LED headlights . Optional features include upgraded leather upholstery , navigation system , power moonroof , wireless phone charger , 19 or 20 inch wheels .
Safety features includes 8 airbags (front driver & passenger , side curtain , driver knee ), Vehicle Stability Control ( VSC )with Traction Control ( TRAC ), blind spot monitor with rear cross traffic alert , lane departure warning with steering assist active lane keeping aid Pre Collision System with Pedestrian Detection function brake assist rain sensing windshield wipers etc
The 2020 Lexus NX starts at $36750 which makes it one of the most affordable entry level luxury SUVs on sale today
Does Lexus Nx have Android Auto?
Lexus has finally jumped on the Android Auto bandwagon and offers the feature in its 2020 NX SUV. It’s about time, considering just about every other automaker offering AndroidAuto integration in their vehicles. The system is operated using the car’s eight-inch touchscreen display, which also houses controls for the Automatic Climate Control (ACC) system and Vehicle Settings menu. While many infotainment systems require you to take your eyes off the road to use them, Lexus’ setup keeps most of the Android Auto interface within easy reach of your fingers on the steering wheel. That means you can control music playback, send texts, and get directions without ever having to look at the screen.
The addition of AndroidAuto is a welcome one for sure, but it doesn’t come without some concessions. For example, while you can use Google Maps for navigation through Android Auto, Lexus’ own NavTraffic features are not available. And if you want to use features like Siri Eyes Free or Apple CarPlay? You’re out of luck – those are still only available if you have an iPhone paired with your NX. To be fair though, rival automakers like Audi and BMW don’t offer Apple CarPlay either (although Mercedes-Benz does). So it’s not like Lexus is alone here in that respect
How to use Android Auto in Lexus Nx?
Assuming you have an Android phone and a Lexus NX with the right multimedia system, here’s how to get started using Android Auto.
1. Download the Android Auto app on your phone from the Google Play Store.
2. Connect your phone to your Lexus NX using a USB cable. The connection will usually happen automatically, but if it doesn’t, open the Android Auto app on your phone and follow the prompts.
3. Once connected, you’ll see the Android Auto home screen appear on your car’s display. From here, you can access various apps and features of your smartphone while driving. To launch an app or feature, simply select it from the list on-screen.
4 And that’s pretty much all there is to it! Using Android Auto in your Lexus NX is easy and convenient way to stay connected while on the go.
What are the benefits of Android Auto in Lexus Nx?
Android Auto is a game-changer in the world of infotainment systems. Here are some benefits of using Android Auto in Lexus NX:
• You can use your favourite apps on the go: With Android Auto, you can use all your favourite apps on the road. Whether you want to navigate with Google Maps or Waze, listen to Spotify or Pandora, or send messages with WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger, everything is possible. Simply connect your smartphone to the car and off you go!
• It’s safe andeasy to use: One of the main advantages of Android Auto is that it’s designed to be used while driving. The interface is clean and simple, so you won’t be distracted from the road. Plus, all your app icons are placed within easy reach on the touchscreen display.
• Google Nowis at your service: Another great thing about Android Auto is that it comes with Google Now support. This means that you can get information about traffic conditions, weather forecasts, and more without even having to ask for it. Just say “OK Google” and start talking!
• Make hands-free callsand texts: Of course, one of the most important features of any infotainment system is the ability to make hands-free calls and texts. With Android Auto, this is no problem at all. Just say “Call/Text [name]” and your contact will be connected automatically.
What are the drawbacks of Android Auto in Lexus Nx?
One of the main disadvantages of Android Auto in Lexus NX is that it can be difficult to read the screen when using the navigation system. The display is small, and the font size can be challenging to see when driving. Another drawback is that Android Auto does not work with Apple CarPlay. So, if you have an iPhone, you won’t be able to use all of the features available on your phone while driving. Additionally, some people have found that there are connection issues between their phone and Android Auto. This can result in dropped calls or lost data.